- Fine Orient has recently appointed The Online Marketing Consultancy to take a fresh look at the brand and the technical features of the site.
- To start with there will be the production of the Digital Road Map to set a clear path for future growth.
- After the planning and review stages it is expected that the website will have to be redesigned a little.
- The Online Marketing Consultancy has been commissioned to carry out the SEO, PPC and all the Social Media Marketing.
- Advice on the design and delivery of emails to past and future customers as part of the customer acquisition plan will be given.
- The Online Marketing Consultancy will also be responsible for helping launch the new product ranges both in the UK and the US.
Fine Orient has been established nearly 10 years online but has spent the past 2 years building up its offline brand featuring on many TV shows such as 60 Min Make Over and the last two Celebrity Big Brother contests.
Its name says it all, selling high quality Goods from the Orient. The gorgeous Kimono robes are made in Japan and their fabulous 100% silk pyjamas come all the way from China.
Over the last two years it has introduced a range of satin and cotton pyjamas and sees its future in expanding both its men’s and women’s product range.
It will later this year manufacture its own kimonos and silk pyjamas.